This project has been statrted to know oral health status of hearing and speech impaired children in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India.Target group is these special children.Finances required for the execution of this group is calculated with an approximate value of 20000 INR. It will take about two months and has already been started.Knowing about the oral health status of hearing and speech impaired children in Himachal Pradesh will help in planning about various steps and strategies to be taken for the improvement of their oro-dental conditions. Also the state government may be requested to take appropriate steps to improve their oral health.
Hearing and Speech Impaired Children in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Finance required for this project is as under:
1. Transportation and Finance for petrol to the various institutions: 10,000 INR
2. Remuneration to the investigator and dental assistant: 3000 INR
3. Fund for paper work (questionnaire and formats ),statistician and typing work etc.:5000 INR
4. Refreshment fund for the doctor, dental assistant and driver:2000 IN
5. Approximate cost of the project: 20000 INR
6. Total duration of the project will be around 2 months
The project has been started by the departmrnt of Public Health Dentistry, H.P.Government Dental College and Hospital,Shimla.